Today is the first day of the new school year for my boys here in Raglan. We’ve had a wonderful summer break and now it’s wonderful to have the kids back in school and get back to the routines. The brain likes routines and habits because it takes less energy than to do something new. Therefor it is important to look at our habits and routines so that they support us in the way we want to.
Now is the perfect time to think it trough. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Is that what you would like to do? How does it support you? Go trough your habits and routines and ask these questions to be more conscious about the support you have built or not built for yourself.
If you feel that you don’t have the routines to support you. Think about what support you would like to have. What do you want more of in your life?
- Think a happy thought before you get out of bed
- Get the kids to pick up their lunchbox as a routine
- Meditate for five minutes after lunch
- Drink a glas of water 30 minutes before you eat
- Smile at yourself in the mirror
One of my favourites is my morning journaling that supports me to see my self saboteurs and thought that comes up. I do this every morning and it really helps me and is one of my supportive routines. And I've got great feedback from my clients that have been trough the course I've created.
Some say it takes 21 days to create a new habit. So join us in this 21 day journaling adventure in your own mind, with accountability. We start the 19:th of february. Read more and register.
What is your favourite routine? Please comment below and share with us
- How can you use quotes to take aligned action?
- How can you use your mood to solve problems better?
- How can your mistakes help you to fade away fear?
Sign up and find out!
- How can you use quotes to take aligned action? - How can you use your mood to solve problems better? - How can your mistakes help you to fade away fear? Sign up and find out!