What if you’ve been sent here on earth with a specific mission? (or six missions) What if the only way you could carry out those missions and get a life that would get you closer to solve the mission, was to wipe your memory, so you didn’t remember anything?
I’ve been binge watching Blindspot (Easter and tummy bug in the house). It’s a series where a woman wakes up naked in a bag on times square with no memories and tattoos all over her body which helps the FBI to solve a lot of cases. She’s getting flashbacks from her former life and !spoiler alert! Eventually realises that she has done this to herself to put herself in a position where she can carry out her mission.
I can’t help but drawing parallels from this series and LifeSpider System. Both are like a treasure hunt where we are finding clues in the past, from patterns and events that leads us to the missions who have here. The clues to our missions/ life purposes/ life intentions, or what you want to call them, are everywhere.
Isn’t life much more fun when we are solving puzzles and mysteries, looking for meaningful missions and helping to solve the world's challenges in a way that feels empowering to us? That is what happens when you live with your LifeSpider. Life becomes a mission where everything is possible!
Start looking for the clues to your own missions in these places:
1. Your favourite book when you were a child, what was it really about now with your grown-up eyes?
2. If you could change one thing in the world right now, what would you change?
3. What is your favourite colour?
Do you want a partner in crime to figure out your missions? Just let me know
- How can you use quotes to take aligned action?
- How can you use your mood to solve problems better?
- How can your mistakes help you to fade away fear?
Sign up and find out!
- How can you use quotes to take aligned action? - How can you use your mood to solve problems better? - How can your mistakes help you to fade away fear? Sign up and find out!